Mairood Resort opened its doors in December 2004 and is located on the edge of a traditional fishing village in the province of Trat, Thailand.
Throughout the past 17 years we are fortunate that many of our happy guests have come back repeatedly and are considered friends and extended family.
Mairood Fishing Village was established by Cambodian refugees during the Cambodian civil war and has become a thriving community.
Entry to Mairood Resort is a walk through the daily life of the Fishing Village and into a Garden Oasis.
While we are not a 5 Star Resort located on a beach our Lagoon Front Resort offers a unique experience in a traditional setting with comfort and services that make you feel at home.
Two natural sandy beaches nearby can be reached by walking or bicycle.
To celebrate our 18th anniversary, Mairood Resort would like to offer various promotions to our New Visitors/Guests and Repeat Guests.
• Promotional offers to February 28, 2021
(offer maybe extended due to Covid 19 Pandemic)
50% off all room rates during COVID 19 pandemic.
• Promotional offers starting March 1, 2021
1. NEW OR FIRST TIME GUESTS - bookings for all types of bungalows will be awarded one night free with two nights booking. Discount is based on regular room rates.
2. REPEAT GUESTS - 40% discount, based on regular room rates
3. LONG STAY (over 30 days) - 50-60% discount, based on regular room rates.
All our accommodations include breakfast for two.
Free use of bicycles.
Motor bikes available for rent.
For more inquiries or booking please call Chin at 089 841 4858 or email email@example.com.